My Success...Being an Ambassador.
The opportunities I had to participate in a number of clubs and organizations early in my undergraduate program inspired me to give back. While serving as the President of the Chancellor's Student Ambassadors for two years, I was able to promote the university as a student and serve as a leader in my community. The support I had from the faculty and staff allowed me to write my success story which has led me to my career today.
- Hometown: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business, Minor in International Studies, University of Wisconsin - River Falls 2012
- Hobbies and Interests: I live for adventure and exploring new places. I spent almost three years living in France and the Netherlands. Now I could not see myself living anywhere else than in Wisconsin. I enjoy spending my free time in the kitchen, cooking or baking healthy meals for my friends and family. I also like being outdoors doing anything physical including helping out on the farm.
- Years at UWRF: Three
- Favorite spot in River Falls: The Equine lab farm (Campus Lab Farm). In the spring and fall, I used to run there in the early morning. The chance to see farm life within a town is a unique opportunity you can only get at River Falls.
- Favorite UWRF tradition: Bowls for Hope fundraiser. The support of the campus and community at this event is overwhelming and you get to taste a lot of great food from local vendors.
- Favorite foods: Anything with peanut butter and chocolate.
- Favorite book/genre of books: Nicholas Sparks. I'm a total sap when it comes to love stories.
- Random Fact: I am a two-time cream puff eating champion at my county's fair and hold the title of "Sweetest of the Fair" since 2011.