College Credit for High School Students: Credit is commonly accepted from students who have successfully completed Youth Options or PSEO courses, as well as credit earned as a high school special student. AP, IB and CLEP scores may also be accepted for credit.

Special Student Status: Students may apply as an undergraduate special student for a variety of reasons including taking classes for personal enrichment or adding an additional major/minor.

High School and College Counselor Information: A variety of resources about River Falls is available to assist high school and college counselors as they advise students.

Information for Parents: This guide highlights why River Falls is the "right fit" for so many students.


University of Wisconsin-River Falls
410 S. 3rd Street, River Falls WI 54022 USA
Campus Information 715-425-3911