The College of Business and Economics will be a community of choice and the regional leader in the acquisition, study, application, and sharing of business, economic and information technology knowledge.
The primary mission of the College of Business & Economics is to provide high quality undergraduate programs grounded in the liberal arts, a high quality Master of Business Administration Program, and business outreach services to the Greater St. Croix Valley region.
The College Values:
- high quality teaching combined with a high level of student/faculty interaction
- an environment that supports global awareness, ethical behavior and integrity, and values diversity and inclusivity
- educating students to meet the needs of business
- a strong intellectual community with contributions of the college faculty to our respective disciplines emphasizing contributions to practice and learning and pedagogical research
- service to the University, community and discipline