- Complete an approved undergraduate business core (or the deficient part) at UWRF or another university.
Foundation Courses at UWRF (A passing grade in one of the following UWRF courses will meet Foundation Course requirements.)
Foundation Courses at Other Universities
You may meet the foundation requirement by taking appropriate undergraduate or graduate courses at other universities. We suggest you check with us regarding application of courses before you take them. Please contact the Master of Business Administration Director regarding these courses.
- Complete the MBA foundation courses (or the deficient part) at another school.
Information on the web based foundation courses offered by the UW System MBA consortium is at: http://www.wisconsinonlinemba.org/foundation/
- Score at or above 50 on CLEP exams for the business core courses:
- Principles of Accounting - Accounting (Financial and Managerial)
- Principles of Management - Management / Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Marketing - Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics - Economics
If you are interested in this option, please go to: http://www.collegeboard.com/clep/
Instructions: You must complete all parts of the application and mail all parts to the address below. Address questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Information (Complete the UWRF application form)
Mail all materials and $56 USD application fee payable to UW-River Falls and official English language copy of transcripts to:
Leanne Van Allen, Director
College of Business and Economics
University of Wisconsin-River Falls
410 S. 3rd St.
River Falls, WI 54022