Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-River Falls Full-Time MBA application process.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.00 (4-point scale) or minimum GPA for last 60 credits of 3.00 (4-point scale).
- GMAT score (For GMAT information, please go to www.mba.com. The UWRF code is QPD-X0-93).
- For international students from non-English speaking countries, required TOEFL (minimum 80 Internet-based test score) or IELTS (minimum 6.5 score).
- One of the following conditions:
- The student has a bachelor's degree in a field of business or accounting (demonstrated with academic transcript).
- The student has completed the undergraduate business core (demonstrated with academic transcript - accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, math and statistics).
- If the student does not meet either of the above conditions, the student must complete an approved undergraduate business core (or the deficient part) at UWRF.
Foundation Courses at UWRF (A passing grade in the following UWRF courses will meet the Foundation Course requirements):
Additional items to be completed in the application process are outlined below:
- Personal statement essay addressing your interest in the program, as well as your immediate and long-term personal goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty addressing your ability to successfully complete the program.
- Official final transcripts to be sent from the issuing school(s) directly to Leanne Van Allen, MBA Director, at the address listed below.
- GMAT and/or TOEFL/IELTS score to be directed to Leanne Van Allen, MBA Director, at the address listed below.
All of the items listed above are also required of international students. In addition, international students must provide the following:
- Official transcripts both in the original language and in English sent from the issuing school to Leanne Van Allen, MBA Director.
- Transcripts must be verified by a transcript evaluation service such as World Education Services (WES) www.wes.org or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) www.ece.org and mailed to Leanne Van Allen, MBA Director.
- Complete the Certification of Finances Form which you will find at: www.uwrf.edu/Admissions/upload/internationalform.pdf.
Official transcripts, GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS scores, letters of reference, personal statement and transcript evaluation report should be directed to:
Leanne Van Allen, Director
College of Business and Economics
216 South Hall
University of Wisconsin-River Falls
410 N Third St
River Falls, WI 54022