- Proposed Pay Plan - View the proposed document for future pay plan options. Note, this still needs to be approved by OSER, JOCER, and the Governor still.
- Note: To be eligible for any possible pay plans, you will need to have a review completed by June 14, 2013 and have at least a solid standing.
- - The Classified Staff Advisory Council has been working with classified staff and LTE's to come up with a recommendation for an impartial hearing officer/committee. There was a special meeting on May 23 that was open to campus to come up with a draft recommendation.
Another special meeting will be held on Thursday May 30 from 1-2 PM in the University Center - Willow River Room (room 334) for finalization of the recommendation.
- Proposed changes to the CSAC By-Laws to change name to "University Staff Council" in preparation for UPS changes. If approved, this would be the governing body for University Staff (currently classified staff and LTEs)
The State of Wisconsin authorized and directed the University of Wisconsin System to develop two distinct new personnel systems:
For a complete timeline, click and review all the project phases.
- One for all UW-Madison employees
- One for all other UW System employees