Guadalajara, Mexico

Ready to go?  APPLY HERE!link

You will be prompted to create a MY EDUCATION ABROAD profile.

For an overview of this process, click here.

 Guadalajara Mexico Exchange Banner

Location: Guadalajara, Mexico

Program Length: semester/year; summer

Housing: Home stay housing and board

Language: Spanish

Coordinating University: UWRF

Estimated Cost:

  Wisconsin Resident
Non-Resident
Tuition - Direct Enroll
$1,400.00
$1,400.00
Room and Board
$450.00 per month
$450.00 per month
International Program Fee
$275.00 $275.00
Application Fee $25.00 $25.00
International Insurance
$35.00 per month
$35.00 per month


*Students also must pay for travel and personal expenses

Financial Aid Available: yes

Requirements:
-All classes are in Spanish
-2.25 GPA

Application Deadlines:
Fall: November
Spring: April
Summer: April

Description: Want to improve your Spanish?  Intensive Spanish courses are offered!  The program contains seven levels.  The basic levels are from one to four, and the advanced from five to seven.  These courses are offered every four weeks.  Students with considerable knowledge of Spanish (Level V or higher) are allowed to take classes other than Spanish. 80% of the students are Mexican with the remaining 20% being international students.
The UAG is the oldest private university in Mexico and one of the most prestigious in Latin America; however, as old as it is the campus is quite modern.  The central quadrangle is nicknamed "the little beach" as it is a common meeting place for students to chat and enjoy the sunny weather.  Located in the northwest section of Guadalajara, approximately 25 minutes from the city center, the university's suburban location is ideal for students.  Restaurants, cinemas and cafes are plentiful and are frequented by university students. 

Universidad De Guadalajara


University of Wisconsin-River Falls
410 S. 3rd Street, River Falls WI 54022 USA
Campus Information 715-425-3911