No one residence hall is the same as another, so before you go and buy new stuff and pack up to head to UWRF, talk to your roommate so you can avoid doubling up on items.
Find insider tips for setting up your room on our Pinterest Page.
- School Supplies and Backpack
- Driver's License
- Cell Phones and Charger (as we do not have land line phones)
- Insurance Information
- Alarm Clock
- Coaxial Cable for Television
- Message Board
- Shower Sandals
- Blanket/Comforter and Sheet
- Clothes Hangers
- Laundry Basket/Bag and Laundry Detergent
- Dish Soap, Plates, Silverware, Glasses
- Permitted Appliances (clocks, radios, entertainment systems, computer systems, hair dryers, curling irons, shavers, coffeemakers, popcorn poppers, heating pad, electric blankets)
Specially sized sheets, blankets, and comforters are needed for the extra-long mattresses in the residence halls. The UWRF Residence Hall Linen and Bedding Program provides a huge collection of custom-sized linens that are guaranteed to fit.