- Serve as a leader and role model to new students and their families.
- Assist with family and student programs.
- Lead group discussions.
- Plan and perform skits depicting the college transition experience for students and their families.
- Conduct campus tours.
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of students and their families.
- Exercise mature judgment and patience.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Reliable, responsible, confident, creative, sincere, flexible, willingness to help, and strong communication skills.
- Genuine personality and positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of UWRF campus.
- Willing to learn and be challenged.
- Able to attend all training sessions, retreat, and entire New Student Registration program.
- Minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Eligible to register as a full-time undergraduate fall of 2013.
- Not enrolled in Summer Session I or II (in class OR online).
- Live on-campus during training in May and program days.
- Enhance communication and leadership skills.
- $1000 gross salary payable in two lump sums.
- UWRF apparel and accessories.
- On-campus housing during training in May and program days.
- NSFP Training
Sunday, April 14, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 28, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 2, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Off-Campus Training Retreat
Monday, May 20 through Friday, May 24
- Registration Program
Tuesday, June 4 through Wednesday, June 19 (no weekends)