Save the date! Family Day 2013 is scheduled for Saturday, October 19. Students, family, friends, staff, faculty, UWRF alumni, and community members are invited to celebrate with us at this annual event. Scheduled events and activities will be announced this summer.
The 2013 schedule will be announced soon...until then check out the 2012 schedule of events!
If you are traveling a long distance, you may wish to stay in River Falls on Friday or Saturday night. View a list of River Falls area lodging.
10) You can bring your student your laundry!
9) Great food and awesome entertainment!
8) Experience beautiful River Falls in the autumn.
7) You get a chance to meet other UWRF students and their families.
6) Have the opportunity to visit with faculty and staff.
5) You have the chance to attend oh-so-popular Falcon athletic events.
4) Admit it, you miss your student.
3) Although they will deny it, your student misses you too!
2) You get to spend quality time as a family!
1) It's TONS of fun!!