University employees working on campus may purchase a parking permit to park in employee lots pending availability or utilize a meter.
University employee lots include:
- A - East and north side of North Hall
- B - West and south side of South Hall
- C - East of North Hall (North side of the church)
- CC - South of The CHILD Center
- D - Professional Staff (Res Life only)
- F - South of the University Center
- G - South of Hathorn Hall
- H - South of Agricultural Science & Engineering Annex
- I - South of Rural Development Institute
- M - Inside Maintenance gate
- P - South of Karges
- Q - Corner of 2nd & Cascade, north of Hagestad
- S - South of Food Science
- T - South of Rodli Hall
- Y - Street between Rodli Hall and Centennial Science Hall (6th Street), portion south of Wild Rose Ave
Display of the permit authorizes parking only in the specific lot designated on the permit. A permit does not guarantee a space. The registered permit holder is responsible for any parking violations issued to the vehicle bearing the permit. If you forget your permit you must contact University Parking at (715) 425-3333.
Employees wishing to purchase a permit should do the following:
- 2012-2013 academic year - contact the parking office at (715) 425-3333.
- 2013-2014 academic year - must follow the online application process beginning May 6, 2013.
The permit cost for 2013-2014 is $291.00 and will be deducted from your payroll. You will have the option to choose a one time deduction or multiple payment deduction.
The employee application process must be completed by June 30, 2013 to be considered by seniority. Applications received by the deadline are first assigned by seniority status, second by office location. Applications received after deadline will be processed and assigned by first come serve order.
Permits will be mailed to your campus mailing address in eSIS. Please see that your eSIS campus address is updated by August 15th.