How to report my lost university key.


If you have lost your university key(s) you will need to do the following:

  1. Print the Lost University Keysdocument form
  2. Complete and sign the form
  3. Have your department head sign the form
  4. Forward to University Police, 27 South Hall.

(Forms received without the appropriate signatures will not be accepted.)

Click here for form.document

University of Wisconsin-River Falls
410 S. 3rd Street, River Falls WI 54022 USA
Campus Information 715-425-3911