1098-T Tax Information

Each year UWRF sends out a tax document known as a 1098-T.  This document shows what the University has billed the student for tuition for the year.  Students can use this for tax purposes.

If you have questions regarding your W-2 please contact Human Resources.


University of Wisconsin-River Falls
410 S. 3rd Street, River Falls WI 54022 USA
Campus Information 715-425-3911