What do I need to do if I'm thinking about retirement?

Link to retirement calculator

 Once I retire, who is my employer or who do I contact when I need assistance?
Employee Trust Funds is your “employer”:


University of Wisconsin-River Falls
410 S. 3rd Street, River Falls WI 54022 USA
Campus Information 715-425-3911