You may wish to upload more than one image at a time. Uploading multiple images avoids the loss of image properties that can occur with uploading images one at a time from within a text block and having to recalculate image sizes or resize from within CommonSpot. For this reason, you may also wish to use this method even for a single image.
1. From the menu bar choose New > Image
2. Select the correct subsite and click "Upload multiple images."
3. At this screen, find your images where you have them stored, select multiple files, and drag to "Drop files here."
4. Once all the files appear, click "Upload Image(s)".
5. Enter a Description (Alt Tag) for each image, click "Select All," then "Enter Properties."
6. Make sure the "Include in Public Image Gallery" is checked, then "Save."
7. When the Upload Status appears, close it.
8. You are finished and can click "Cancel" to exit.